9.01.2011

Being an English Teacher


     Hello, guys! I'm Mariana Chiarion and I'm going to tell you a little about myself. I was born in Bragança Paulista, S.P., first of two children. Since I was nine, I've been interested in English language.
     Being an English teacher has happened in my life, actually, it was not my first option. As I was saying, since I was nine, I've studied English and I've loved it!
     When I graduated from high school, I satrted my undergration course in languages and translation at Centro Universitário Ibero-Americano. In 2005, as soon as I'd finished my undergratuation course I went to England and I spent seven months there.
     When I came back to Brazil, I started to look for a job as a bilingual secretary in São Paulo. I couldn't find anything. So, I went back to Bragança and found a job as an English teacher. I really fell in love with teaching! In this first job I met my husband, who is also a teacher. I can say that I've always been surrounded by teachrs: mother, aunts, husband, sister-in-law, friends.
     It's very important to realize that being an English teacher requires lots of studies, daily studies, we, teachers, must be updated, we can't stop studying. That´s why I've decided to take a graduation course at Anhanguera.
     I'm currently teaching English for the employess from Unique Garden Hotel & Spa, and I also teach in an English Language Center in Bragança.

     I'm very happy for sharing information with you!
     Thanks for reading us!

No comments:

Post a Comment