9.02.2011

About me


    Hi, everybody!
   Well my name is Mariana Malaquias, I'm 28 years old, I was born in São Paulo and I have one younger brother. I've been married for almost 6 years and now I'm living in Cotia and pregnant of my first baby boy Davi.
    I studied at the same private school since I was a baby until the first year of high school and there I used to spend all day long most of the days because my parents worked a lot from 8 to 8 and sometimes more than this. There were some days that the school had already closed and they couldn't arrive before because of work, so the school's secretary (that was a really sweet woman) used to take me and my brother to her house that was near school until my parents arrive. When I was in the first year of high school I had to move to a public school because my parents were having financial problems. I've never felt sad about those situations because my parents were and are wonderful, role models I always wanted to follow and were always present in my school life. Most of what I am nowadays I owe them.
    Well, since I was a child I have shown my passion to English and I always inteded to work with it and I used to learn the language faster than the others in my class.
    I've given classes at Yazigi Morumbi for 2 years, a really nice school with an awesome environment, where I do my best and work with pleasure. Before Yazigi I worked at Skill for 6 months.
    In my opinion giving classes is a gift that should be more valued by the people in general. There is nothing more rewarding than to know that you can change the life of bunches of people with your knowledge and to hear a "Thank you teacher" in the end of the semester. It's the world's nicest thing to know that my knowledge can improve people's lives, that's why I don't intend to stop so soon. I love my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment